Fitbit Miami Marathon and Half Marathon
Date(s) - 27/01/2019
Categories No Categories
Every year, we pay tribute to the star of the show — the course. Mile after mile, the tropical views and sounds help propel runners to the finish line. Be on the lookout for sights on the course that you might recognize from a hit TV show or movie. Many of those hot spots are actually part of this incredible course!
ABOUT THE COURSE
- The course is a USTAF-certified, flat, single-loop and Boston-qualifying course.
- There are several bridges along the course with a very slight incline. The bridges are being held in the closed-to-vessel position for the duration of the race.
- Digital time clocks will be positioned throughout the course.
- Course markers, directional arrows and other signage will be positioned throughout the course.
- Several digital clocks at the finish line will display unofficial times.
- The full and half marathon will feature entertainment along the course for both spectators and runners.
- If you signed up for the full marathon and you decide to run the half marathon, you will receive a full marathon finisher’s medal.
- Please line up in the Start Line area according to your corral listed on your race bib.